The Basic Shotgun Orientation is for the NEW or Current Pump Style Shotgun operator.
This course was designed primarily for Law Enforcement, but has been scaled down to provide the end user a mild paced, hands-on, live fire course, which incorporates lecture and practical application.
The topics covered in this course consist of:
- Firearm familiarization and nomenclature
- Threat analysis and target acquisition
- Basic shooting positions
- Strong and support side shooting
- Malfunction recovery
- Multiple target engagement
- Barricade shooting
- Individual live fire qualification style course
- Safe storage and transportation information
Pre Requisite / Notes
Must be Active/Retired Law Enforcement or Civilian with prior instructor approval.
By Appointment Only
Ready to get started? Have questions?
Frontline Training Concepts
P.O. Box 401 Livermore, CA 94551
Voicemail: (925) 667-1107