The AR15 Orientation is for the NEW or Current AR15 operator.
This course was designed primarily for Law Enforcement, but has been scaled down to provide the end user a mild paced, hands-on, live fire course, which incorporates lecture and practical application.
The topics covered in this course consist of:
- Firearm familiarization and nomenclature
- Threat analysis and target acquisition
- Basic shooting positions
- Strong and support side shooting
- Malfunction recovery
- Multiple target engagement
- Barricade shooting
- Individual live fire qualification style course
- Safe storage and transportation information
Pre Requisite / Notes
Must be Active/Retired Law Enforcement or Civilian with prior instructor approval.
By Appointment Only
Ready to get started? Have questions?
Frontline Training Concepts
P.O. Box 401 Livermore, CA 94551
Voicemail: (925) 667-1107